Limit Switch/Limited Switch/Limiting Switch For Hoist
The switches are applicable to AC control circuits of 40 to 60Hz, with a voltage up to 500V or DC control circuits with a voltage up to 600V, and a current up to 10A to convert a mechanical signal for the purpose of controlling mechanical mo
- Contact Now
- Main Performance
The switches are applicable to AC control circuits of 40 to 60Hz, with a voltage up to 500V or DC control circuits with a voltage up to 600V, and a current up to 10A to convert a mechanical signal for the purpose of controlling mechanical movement or performing sequential control.
1) Operation speed:0.5mm-50cm/sec
2) Action frequency:Mechanically:120times/min Electically:30 times/min
3) Contact resistance:25m(mm)(initial)
4) Insulation resistance:100MBelow (at 500VDC)
5) Bearing voltage:1, 000VAC-1, 500VAC, 50/60Hz for one minute
6) Vibration:10-55Hz, 1.5mm pairs swing
7) Hitting:Mechanic:1, 000m/Sec2 (about 100G'S)
8) Surrounding temperature:-5 to +65
9) Humidity:95% RH above
10) Life time:Mechanical:10, 000, 000 times above Electrical:500, 000 times above
11) Protection grade:IP65
The product is to serve at such control circuit as AC50-60Hz, voltage of 380V AC or 220V DC and current of 10A to automatically control machine tool, limit movement and action of drive mechanism and control program.
The normal working conditions include an ambient temperature of -25 ~ + 40, an ambient relative humidity of 90%, an altitude of 2000m and protection degree ofIP65. It complies with the standard of IEC337-1 and GB14048.5-93.
Limiting switches are ideal electrical control switches in Mechanical and other industries.
Complete specifications and varieties of types.
Compact structure, nice appearance, excellent performance, Flexible and reliable action.
Easy installation, operation, maintenance and adjustment.